You wonder if you can take care for your skin in a natural way. The answer is yes. Nature has provided numerous plants and herbs that we can use to treat our skin instead of spending money in buying synthetic products that sometimes are not only ineffective, but even dangerous. The following natural skin care recipes will help you make your skin healthy and gorgeous!
1. Radish Cleanser: Grate a half of a fresh radish, add one soon of vinegar, one spoon of lemon juice and one spoon of honey. Mix the ingredients in a glass of distilled water and store the mixture in a bottle. Wipe your face with this mixture regularly to shrink open skin pores and to reduce skin greasiness.
2. Healthy Honey Refreshment: If you want to refresh your face, mix a spoonful of honey, the white of one egg and one grated potato. Apply this mixture on your face and let it dry. Then wash it off with cold water.
3. Milk Treatment: Put together 50 grams of dried pea powder, lemon juice, one pinch of camphor and a little milk. Apply on the face and scrub it off with milk after 15 minutes. This combination is very effective for treatment of scars.
4. Strawberry for Silky Softness: Take about 5 strawberries and mix them with a spoonful of china clay and the juice of a small orange. Apply the mixture on the face, wait about 20 minutes and scrub it off with a towel dipped in cold water.
5. Tomato and Sandal Mask: Grate a tomato and mix it with one spoon of sandalwood powder and half spoon of china clay. Mix these ingredients in rose water. Apply the consistency on the face, leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off. This mask will tighten your skin.