What is Menstrual Cycle Problem?
- What means menstruation and menstrual cycle?
- Menstruation is the endometrial tissue and blood losses that occurred inside a regular periods in normal and healthy condition through the vagina. This endometrial tissue was discharged because there was no ovum fertilization during a short period after ovulation.
- The menstrual cycle is the period that starts with the last menstruation to the next menstruation event. Usually this period include approximately one month or near 29 days, but it could vary by one more or less day.
Possible Menstrual Cycles Problems
- Are you having irregular menstrual periods, or they are getting more painful or simply they have disappeared without any rational explanation? Then follow these counsels to get possible answers to these mysteries. Let us start with this question:
- Are you having menstrual periods that are getting each one more painful? Are you having more swelling and easily? Are you getting more irritable? On the other hand, are your emotions invading you without control? If you responded yes to all this questions then probably your problem is this: you may have getting the premenstrual syndrome (PMS). This syndrome starts just seven to fourteen days before your menstruation period and then disappears rapidly with no major consequences. The recommendation is to use over the counter medicines to relief the bloating, cramps, and pain; and avoid the high caffeine content beverages.
- All you have answer yes to above questions and you are feeling more pain just prior the menstruation event. In addition, you are having fever and the vaginal discharge has a foul smelling. Then you may have developing a dangerous pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). The solution is visiting your doctor as soon as possible.
- If you are experiencing more pain just prior the menstruation but you do not have fever nor foul smelling vaginal discharges, then you are possibly having endometriosis. The solution: the same as above visit your doctor.
- Are you having menstrual periods that are getting each one more painful? However, your period is stop and you are feeling that your breasts are tenderness and your abdomen is growing up. Then you probably have not any problem…CONGRATULATIONS! You may be pregnant! Do a pregnancy test and if it is positive visit your doctor for confirmation.
- Are you having menstrual periods that are getting each one more painful? In addition, your bleeding discharges are getting more profuse and heavier. Your history says that you have had multiple pregnancies before and that you are 35 years old or more. If all this questions are answered positively then you may have experience a fibroids problem. Solution: Get to the doctor’s office.
- What it means?
- This is the final reproductive life of a woman. The ovaries no longer are ovulating because there is a numerically limit quantity of ova inside each ovary. The menstrual period becomes irregular and the bleeding discharge is eventually becoming less profuse.
- When it occurs?
- Normally in women that are 45 years old or more.