Lustrous, beautiful soft hair is what we all desire. However we must remember that your health is reflected in your hair. If you are healthy your hair will be healthy and vice-versa. A healthy body has healthy beautiful hair.
Here are some home recipes and remedies to beautiful hair
1. Rub lemon juice all over your scalp and leave for 15-20 minutes. Then rinse off. This treatment ensures dandruff free and absolutely clean hair. The key to beautiful hair is a clean scalp.
2. Mix equal amounts of dried shikakai, amla and ritha; and powder them. They can also be powdered first and then mixed together. Soak 2-3 handfuls of this mixture over night in some water. It should not be too thin. Next day sieve it and use it to wash hair. It promotes hair growth as well as cures dandruff.
3. Soak dried amla in water overnight. Use this water to rinse hair. Amla is a known hair tonic and a hair nourisher. It also promotes hair pigmentation, which makes the hair dark.
4. Boil some dried amla pieces in coconut oil for a few minutes. Cool and sieve. Massage hair with this oil regularly for thick and lustrous hair.
5. For conditioning hair, henna is the best. A henna paste mixed with curd, an egg and lemon juice is an excellent conditioner if left on the hair for about 45 minutes. If you have dry hair, add 1-2 teaspoons of olive oil or coconut oil to the henna paste.
6. Used tea leaves can be boiled again in 2-3 cups of fresh water. Strain the liquid, cool it and use it on your hair as the last rinse after shampoo. Let down your hair after shampoo and gradually pour the tea water on the head, rubbing gently with the fingers. This will improve the look of your hair and you will get more beautiful hair.