• 2 pounds carrots, peeled and diagonally sliced
• 3 tablespoons butter, melted
• 1/3 cup apricot preserves
• 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon orange zest
• 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
• chopped fresh parsley for garnish
1. Add carrots to a pot of lightly salted water, and bring to a low boil. Simmer until carrots are tender. Drain.
2. Put melted butter in a bowl, and stir in apricot preserves. Stir in nutmeg, salt, orange zest, and lemon juice. Add carrots, and stir well to coat. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.