The years are flying by and this summer you are headed back home to your 30 year class reunion. And while there are a number of people who are going to come back looking great, you have had to work for the last few months to feel comfortable. You have reworked your diet and added on a new workout routine, but the biggest change that you have made is investing in FUE treatments. Hair restoration needs are increasingly popular among many men.
The latest research indicates that there are as many as 35 million men in the U.S. experiencing hair loss. In comparison, there are 21 million women in the U.S. experiencing hair loss. Every one of these people might suffer from a lack of self esteem if they are troubled by how they look. Finding the right FUE treatment options can help you find the confidence that you need to feel good about yourself, in addition to feeling good about any place that you need to visit.
Hair Replacement Services Offer New Confidence to a Number of People
Follicular unit extraction (FUE) is one of the primary methods of obtaining follicular units, which naturally occurring groups of one to four hairs, for hair transplantation. FUE treatments, however, can have natural groupings as much as seven or eight in a single graft. With this method there are many people who can find a way to look their best. Unfortunately, research indicates that most people continue their active hair loss phase for as long as 20 years. This means, however, that to get the right look will take work for a number of year.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many times when hair replacement options are important and the impact that this industry has on the nation:
- People shed an average of 50 to 100 hairs a day.
- 60% of hair loss sufferers indicate that they would rather have more hair than money or friends.
- 47% of hair loss sufferers indicate that they would spend their life savings to have a full head of hair again.
- 82% of adults are aware that their hair loss is genetic. Many of these people, however, still want to find a solution to look their best.
- 95% of hair loss in men is attributed to common male pattern baldness.
- The hair loss treatment industry in America brought in $4 billion in the year 2017.
Whether you are preparing for a high school reunion this summer or a new job interview in the fall, now may be the perfect time to talk to a hair loss specialist and decide what options you might have available.