It’s summer—time to sit back and enjoy a cold drink. Whether you like classic gin and tonics or fruity cocktails with paper parasols, we have the recipe you’re looking for!
* 1 cup lime juice
* 5 cups water
* 2/3 cup white sugar
* 2 tablespoons honey
1. In a pitcher, combine lime juice, water, sugar and honey. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill in refrigerator.
* 4 limes, juiced
* 1 cup white sugar
* 2 sprigs fresh mint
* 1/2 gallon water
* 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, sliced
1. In a large pitcher, stir together the lime juice and sugar until dissolved. Stir in mint sprigs, and mash with a wooden spoon to release some of the oils. Pour in water, and mix well. Mix in jalapeno slices. Put a lid on the pitcher, and refrigerate 8 hours, or overnight.
Easy Raspberry Lemonade
* 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate
* 3 cups water
* 3/4 teaspoon lime juice
* 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
* 1 cup crushed ice
* 1 cup fresh raspberries, garnish
* 18 Mint leaves, for garnish (optional)
1. In a large punch bowl, combine raspberry lemonade concentrate, water and lime juice. Stir in lemon-lime soda and crushed ice. Garnish each glass with a fresh raspberry and a mint leaf.
Cool Watermelon Slushes
* 6 ice cubes
* 2 cups cubed seeded watermelon
* 1 teaspoon honey
1. Place the ice cubes into a blender. Cover, and pulse until crushed. Add the watermelon and blend for about 1 minute, until slushy. Add the honey, and blend for about 10 seconds.