Choosing healthier food is very important but we should not forget that limited eating is also of key importance. It is often difficult to cut down eating and many people cannot deal with that task by themselves. It becomes even more difficult when you are eating out. Here are some common advises that may help you limit your food intake:
- Do not eat a lot of bread or snack, nuts, etc. before your main meal is ready
- It may be a god idea to share the starter or the dessert with your companion
- When you order different dishes, you should not order many of them. It may be useful to ask the waitress recommend some dishes.
- Do not order your dessert before you finish your meal. You may already be full.
- In case you really want to order a dessert, you may not order a starter and move to the main meal. Or you may have two starters without a main meal.
- You may choose a healthy dessert such as fruit or sorbet
And you should also consume plenty of fruit and vegetables, following these recommendations:
- In case your meal is not combined with vegetables, order some or get a salad as a starter.
- If you decide to have a dessert, choose fruits.
- When you eat sandwiches, have salad in them.
- Drink a glass of fruit juice with your meal.
- Order a meal with vegetables, beans or lentils.