Easy five ingredients ice cream
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pint heavy cream
- In a medium bowl, stir together cold milk, vanilla, condensed milk and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat heavy cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold milk mixture into whipped cream.
- Pour into shallow 2 quart dish, cover and freeze for 4 hours, stirring once after 2 hours or when edges start to harden. Serve or store in an airtight container up to 10 days.
Chocolate Velvet Ice Cream
* 2/3 cup white sugar
* 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 3 egg yolks, beaten
* 2 2/3 cups heavy cream
* 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. In large bowl, stir together sugar and cocoa. Add egg yolks and blend with electric mixer. Add cream a little at a time, beating well after each addition. Chill mixture in refrigerator.
2. While cream mixture is chilling, grate chocolate chips in blender or food processor or using a rotary grater, until fine. Stir into cream mixture. Freeze in canister of ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Butter Pecan Ice Cream
* 1/3 cup chopped pecans
* 1 tablespoon butter
* 1 cup brown sugar
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 1 1/2 cups half-and-half cream
* 1/2 cup heavy cream
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a small skillet over medium heat, saute pecans in butter until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan over low heat, stir together brown sugar, eggs and half and half until smooth. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally, and cook 2 minutes more. Remove from heat and stir in cream, vanilla and pecans.
3. Pour into ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturers’ directions.
Cherry Ice Cream
* 1/4 cup cherry juice concentrate
* 1/2 cup fat free milk
* 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
* 1 cup heavy cream
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 1 pinch salt
* 1 cup frozen dark sweet cherries
* 2 teaspoons almond extract
1. Place the cherry juice, milk, yogurt, and heavy cream into the bowl of a blender. Add the sugar, salt, cherries, and almond extract. Puree until only small bits of the cherries remain.
2. Pour into a 1 1/2 quart ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
1 thought on “Ice cream – ice and healthy temptation”
This piece of writing presents clear idea designed for the new viewers of blogging, that
truly how to do blogging.