* 8 (12 inch) flour tortillas
* 1 cup Russian-style salad dressing
* 2 pounds prepared coleslaw
* 2 cups chopped cooked corned beef
* 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
1. Warm tortillas in microwave to soften; keep covered with a damp towel.
2. Spread one side of each tortilla with 2 tablespoons Russian-style salad dressing. Arrange equal amounts of the cole slaw in the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle equal amounts corned beef over the cole slaw. Top with equal amounts of Swiss cheese. Tightly roll tortillas around the fillings. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Chicken Salad Wraps
* 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained and flaked
* 1/4 cup chopped onion
* 1/4 cup mayonnaise
* 4 tablespoons fresh salsa
* salt and pepper to taste
* 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
* 12 lettuce leaves
1. In a small bowl combine the chicken, onion, mayonnaise, salsa, salt and pepper. Mix together.
2. Line each tortilla with two lettuce leaves, then divide chicken salad mixture evenly among each tortilla and roll up, or ‘wrap’.
Chili Tuna Roll-Ups
* 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
* 2/3 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
* 6 green onions, chopped
* 1 tablespoon water
* 6 (12 inch) flour tortillas
* 1 (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese
1. In a small bowl, mix tuna, chili sauce and green onions. Blend in enough water to allow easy spreading.
2. Lay tortillas one by one on a flat surface. Spread a thin layer of cheese onto each tortilla, covering the entire surface. Spread tuna mixture over cheese to within an inch of tortilla edge.
3. Starting at the top, roll up the tortilla into a snug cylindrical shape, ensuring the cream cheese seals the bottom.
4. Enclose roll-ups in aluminum foil, and refrigerate or freeze until serving. When ready to serve, cut the roll-ups into 2 inch slices. If frozen, slice the roll-ups about 15 minutes before serving time to allow them to defrost completely.
Crunchy Vegetable Wrap
* 1/4 cup tub-style fat-free cream cheese
* 4 (10 inch) fat-free flour tortillas
* 4 curly leaf lettuce leaves
* 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
* 1 cup shredded red cabbage
* 1/2 cup chopped tomato
* 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
* 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
1. Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese over each tortilla; top each with a lettuce leaf. Divide sprouts and remaining ingredients evenly among tortillas; roll up. Cut each rolled wrap in half diagonally.
Spicy Turkey Wraps with Strawberry Salsa
* 2 pounds turkey tenderloins, cut into 1/2 inch slices
* 1 (1 ounce) package Southwest marinade seasoning
* 1 pound strawberries, diced
* 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
* 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
* 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
* 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
* 1 teaspoon sea salt
* fresh ground pepper
* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 4 (10 inch) jalapeno and cheese flavored tortillas
* 2 cups fresh baby spinach
* 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
1. In a medium bowl, toss the turkey with the Southwest marinade seasoning to coat, and allow to stand for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare a strawberry salsa by stirring together the diced strawberries, red onion, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, and lime juice in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper; set aside.
3. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey, and cook until firm and lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Once done, microwave the tortillas for 30 seconds.
4. To assemble, evenly divide the cooked turkey onto each tortilla. Top with spinach, blue cheese and strawberry salsa, and roll into a wrap.