You wonder if you can take care for your skin in a natural way. The answer is yes. Nature has provided numerous plants and herbs that we can use to treat our skin instead of spending money in buying synthetic products that sometimes are not only ineffective, but even dangerous. The following natural skin care recipes will help you make your skin healthy and gorgeous!
1. Carrot Mask: Grate a carrot and mix it with a spoonful of honey. Apply the mixture on your face and wash it after 15 minutes. Your skin will look more beautiful after some time of regular usage.
2. Pineapple Punch: Take a pineapple and slice it. Mash up a slice and mix it with the juice of one orange or lemon. Then add wheat flour. This mixture is applied on the face and neck, and is scrubbed off after some time. This recipe will make your skin fresh and smooth.
3. Lemon and Egg Protection: Whip one egg and put it in the freezer for 15 minutes. Then add the juice of one lemon and one grated tomato to the whipped egg. Apply the mixture on the skin and after a regular usage for about a month you will have softer skin.
4. Guava Mask: Mash a guava and mix it with oatmeal and lemon juice. Apply the mask on your face and wash it off after 20 minutes. This guava mask will make your face glow much better.
5. Spinach Supporter: Add a spoonful of fresh cream to a cup of raw puree of spinach. Apply this mixture on your face and wash it off after about thirty minutes. Your skin will look great!