Scientists provide the following recommendations about a healthy living:
- You should follow a good dietary plan.
- You should make a lot of exercises.
- Avoid smoking and excess alcohol consummation.
- Choose and start a regular supplementation program and keep it consistently because such supplementation program is highly protective.
They also recommend the intake of the following key supplements:
- A multivitamin, with minerals.
- Calcium (500 or 1000mg), preferably with vitamin D.
- Vitamin E (200-400IU)
- Vitamin C (200-500mg)
- Vitamin D (400-2000IU)
However, you should consult your doctor or a dietician before you start any supplementation program.
Also, include more vegetables, fruits and whole grains in your diet. Avoid using saturated fats and focus on mono- and polyunsaturated fats, and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.