* 12 ears corn, husked and cleaned
* 12 tablespoons butter, divided
* 1/4 cup garlic powder
1. Preheat grill for medium heat, or preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place each ear of corn on a separate square of aluminum foil. Place 1 tablespoon of butter on each one, and sprinkle with garlic powder. Wrap ears tightly with the foil.
3. Place ears of corn on the grill or in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes, turning over occasionally.
* 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
* 1/4 cup milk
* 2 tablespoons pesto
* 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
1. Heat grill to medium heat.
2. Brush both sides of fish with oil. Grill, skin-sides down, 10 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
3. Meanwhile, cook cream cheese and milk in saucepan on medium heat 2-3 min. or until cream cheese is completely melted and sauce is well blended, stirring constantly. Stir in pesto.
4. Serve fish topped with sauce and parsley.
Special Extra: For added flavor, brush salmon with additional pesto instead of oil.
* 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
* 1 quart fresh strawberries
* 1 cup white sugar
* 3 tablespoons cornstarch
* 3/4 cup water
* 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1. Arrange half of strawberries in baked pastry shell. Mash remaining berries and combine with sugar in a medium saucepan. Place saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and water. Gradually stir cornstarch mixture into boiling strawberry mixture. Reduce heat and simmer mixture until thickened, about 10 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour mixture over berries in pastry shell. Chill for several hours before serving. In a small bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form. Serve each slice of pie with a dollop of whipped cream.